|Location:||Gold Coast, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Seeking experienced Automation Testers for an Australian leading digital marketing agency. This role is responsible for the planning and execution of all testing activities.
Gold Coast location with the option to start immediately for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertaking end to end testing of all networks, systems and databases.
- Producing / validating manual and automated testing.
- Creating test strategies, preparing test data and.
- Implementation of testing methodologies into the overall project delivery.
- Liaising with stakeholders i.e. developers, system administrators, project managers & end users.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in functional / non-functional testing.
- Design, maintain and develop Automation Frameworks.
- Experience using Selenium, NodeJS (ReactJS is advantageous).
- Testing types (black box, regression, systems integration)
- Defect tracking (JIRA / Confluence)
- Ideally an ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate
Highly regarded experience includes:
- Testing SalesForce REST APIs
- Cucumber / Gherkin
- Protractor / Nightwatch JS
- AWS, Docker, GitLab CI / CD Pipelines
For more information, contact (07) 3020 0315 or Apply now.