Automation Test Engineer
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$540 - AU$640 per day|
This Global Leader in the Financial Services Industry are at the forefront of technological advances within their field. Ensuring employees are part of their evolving journey, changing their lives in a positive and collaborative way. With an ever-growing pipeline of work, they require an experienced Automation Test Engineer to work in their development team on an automation uplift project for a duration of 3-months with the potential for an extension.
As an experienced senior test engineer, you will report to the manager of your agile development team. You will ensure we are delivering performant, high quality software to our customers by:
- Developing and implementing QA standards, processes, tools and methodologies and partnering with other functions to establish testing requirements.
- Performing technical testing of software components, validating functional requirements.
- Defining, implementing and driving best practices and quality standards.
- Developing and executing automated tests (for APIs and UIs) and manual exploratory tests.
- Understanding automated testing of complex, distributed micro-services where security, reliability and performance matter.
- Driving collaboration with stakeholders, both within and across teams, in a fast-paced environment.
To be successful
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent work experience plus formal training in testing theory.
- Experience with automated testing, including Selenium, Jenkins or alternatives.
- Experience with writing and refactoring Java test suites and test frameworks.
- Experience with test and defect/requirements management tools.
- Experience with security testing would be advantageous
- Actively involved in your own professional development and skills growth.
You will be offered an excellent pay rate of up $640 p/day for the duration of the assignment as well as the possibility for an extension. This role is available for an immediate start.
To submit your application, click 'Apply' and attach your up-to-date resume.