Associate - Middle Office
|Location:||State of New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
A leading player in the investment banking and investor servicing space, this role forms part of the newly created team, global services and is responsible for the provision of fund services for non-domestic and local asset managers.
- Daily management of all Cash, Trades, Income, Securities & Transfers.
- Responsive to external client queries and requests by providing quality, professional and accurate email responses and reporting in a timely manner;
- Manually extract/chase/collect instructions from third parties, including fund manager statements, failed trades etc
- Minimise financial and reputational risk by ensuring all processing are completed according to established standards, risk management frameworks and the multitude of issues, delays and errors that occur daily are resolved efficiently and effectively;
- To ensure that all daily and monthly operational and reporting deliverables (internally and externally) are met, in a timely and accurate manner.
To be successful:
- strong market knowledge within managed funds in Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Collateral, Derivatives, Managed Funds/ Unlisted Unit Trusts,
- Strong client and organisational skills
Please call Charlie from Ambition on 0405 242 474 or apply through this website