Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant - Funds Management - Sydney
This hugely successful and reputable Australian Property Manager has offices dotted across the Australia and abroad. Based in their newly built and award-winning development in the sunny Northern Beaches, this newly created role supports various facets of investor services, ensuring smooth communication, efficient onboarding, and compliance with regulatory policies.
In this broad and varied role, you'll work as part of a high performing, supportive and driven team to work with their portfolio of institutional and retail investors.
- Collaborating with clients and coordinating internal teams across distribution, sales and operations
- Managing end to end investor onboarding including generating investor applications, managing regulatory requirements, documentation, and investor queries.
- Aligning incoming funds with applications and issuing unit certificates
- Executing redemptions, reviewing calculations for interest payments and conducting month-end reconciliations
- Maintaining the CRM database
- Handling ad hoc duties as needed
Technical Skills & Qualifications:
- Recently completed a degree in finance or a related business discipline.
- Ideally have some industry experience
- Exceptional communication skills and confidence dealing with clients and senior stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
How to Apply:
If you're enthusiastic about property investment management and are eager to make a valuable contribution to our team, we encourage you to apply via this website of contact Charlie Fitzroy on 0405 242 474