Asset Transfers Specialist
My client is a Melbourne head-officed boutique fund manager who specialise in International and Domestic equities. Their senior management are some of the best in the business and they have an extremely low turnover due to the supportive and positive working environment. They are a market leader, have a progressive culture and offer excellent long term career prospects.
Candidates will be encouraged to pursue professional development as they grow towards more senior positions within the business. Initially your duties will include:
- Liaise with Fund Managers and share Registries to ensure the accurate transfer of assets across platforms.
- Take ownership of new account opening, asset transfers, applications and redemptions.
- Preparation and analysis of client reports.
- Work closely with clients and advisers during the preparation of transfer and statutory declaration forms.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of investment products, legal, technical and industry specific knowledge
Successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- A good working knowledge of investment operations, with experience in, at least one of, fund administration, reconciliations, settlements or corporate actions.
- A mature, professional attitude with excellent presentation skills.
- Superior communication skills and the ability and confidence to liaise with senior business people.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- A motivated, hard working attitude.
If you would like to apply to the role, please do so via this advertisement. I will endeavour to provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services