AML / Compliance Specialist - Leading Financial Services Firm
My client is one of the most respected financial institutions in Melbourne. They are a household name who offer excellent training and development and who have a culture of promoting from within across various business units. They have grown over the past 12 months and will continue to do so as they are consistently winning new business in no small part because of the exceptional service that they provide to their clients.
This is a newly created role due to the acquisition of new clients and is an exceptional opportunity to develop your career in a market leader and business which is committed to supporting personal and professional growth.
- On-boarding of new clients including AML/KYC, ECDD and CDD requirements as well as FATCA/CRS and ensuring Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are documented and maintained.
- KYC Checking - Verification of KYC forms.
- Ensure that all legislative requirements have been met (AML, CTF, FATCA, CRS) in order to trade with clients.
- Verify the correctness of the amendment instructions.
- Assist any project design and implementation. These could be AML specific or within other areas of the business.
- Manage direct reports and empower them to grow and develop as professionals.
- An understanding of and experience in AML from within financial services.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver against deadlines.
- A positive and pro-active attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services