Agile, Full Stack Software Developers x 15
This award winning international Agile software development pioneer are looking to grow their Sydney team to in response to a huge project influx. Technology and sector agnostic, their mission is to positively impact the world by empowering organisations to harness the power of transformative technology for the greater good.
They are ultimately looking for technologists who love solving problems, learning new skills and providing solutions that are ground breaking.
Some important attributes you will possess -
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
● Ensuring high performance, low latency application design.
● Familiarity with Agile / Scrum Methodologies and will be part of daily stand-ups,
backlog management, demos, retros, etc.
● Proven experience providing end to end development that includes testing, maintenance, and support.
Your background -
● You have at least 5 years of hands-on experience in a Full Stack Engineering position
● You have a good understanding of API development, using REST, GraphQL or SOAP.
● You will also have experience with OOP programming (Java, C#, Python etc)
● You have good experience in Agile practices and Scrum in particular with exposure to Design Thinking, TDD, BDD, or XP.
● You are an articulate communicator and an inherent collaborator.
● You are endlessly curious and thrive in an environment where you are continually challenged.
You will be part of a project team working at various client sites, building or enhancing complex applications in the digital domain and serving as a touchpoint for clients around agile development, best practices and emerging technologies. You will use your skills and experience to teach others and take advantage of opportunities to learn and improve your own skill sets.
Benefits available - To name a few
- 15 Days a year to work from anywhere is the world (Digital Nomad)
- $3-4K Training budget per head per annum
- Hybrid / Remote working available
- $2K dollars towards Medical Insurance per Annum
- $400 towards equipment to WFH
- Upon starting - $5K towards hardware to be the best
- 25 Days Annual Leave