Agile Business Analyst
|Location:||State of Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$750 per day|
Our Client, a reputable Energy/Utilities company is currently seeking a Business Analyst with strong CRM experience to uplift CRM functionality and capability across the organisation.
Based in Brisbane, this role will be a day-rate contract ongoing until late 2021 with a potential to be extended.
Being a key player in the squad, you'd desirably possess:
- CRM experience (preferably Microsoft CRM)
- Energy industry experience (desirable)
- Experience working with finance teams or in a finance capacity
- Strong Business Analysis capabilities
- Stellar communication skills
- Business acumen
- The ability to start before the new year
On a daily basis, your key responsibilities are to:
- Analyse and elicit requirements
- Enhance CRM-type functionality
- Documentation and stakeholder engagement
- Facilitate workshops
- UI work
What's in it for you?
- Great company culture - cohesive and encouraging team environment
- Brisbane city-centre location
- Fantastic opportunity
- Exciting CRM project
If you're interested in this role, please click "Apply for this job" and submit a CV.