Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Finance - Banking & Financial Services
Growing Wealth Management firm seeks who offer an excellent work / life balance, respectful culture and first-class training currently seeks a talented Advisers Assistant due to the recent onboarding of a new adviser team.
- Provide support to 2 advisers and perform account maintenance, trade settlement and portfolio reporting.
- Establish and maintain client accounts and produce portfolio updates.
- Attend client functions as you act as a key point of contact for the business.
- Liaise extensively with clients and provide them with comprehensive investment information.
- Liaise with trading desks to obtain stock quotes.
- Develop marketing materials to build a portfolio of new clients.
Candidates with previous Dealers Assistant, adviser support (from either a stockbroking or financial planning) or investment operations experience will be highly regarded. In addition, top tier candidates will also possess:
- A mature, professional attitude, with an ability to self-manage.
- The confidence to adapt to a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Superior time management and a strong client focus.
- Strong teamwork skills.
To be considered, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Associate Director - Banking and Financial Services