Ambition Candidate Satisfaction Survey Scheme
Entry into the Ambition Candidate Satisfaction Survey’ Scheme is deemed to be acceptances of these terms and conditions:
- Candidates must have fully completed the online candidate satisfaction survey in order to qualify for the prize draw.
- Candidates can only enter the prize draw once. In the event that a candidate has completed the Candidate Satisfaction Survey more than once, only the first entry will be eligible for the prize draw under this scheme.
- Candidates cannot complete the Candidate Satisfaction Survey on behalf of another person/s.
- Candidates must have attended a face-to-face registration with either Ambition or AccountAbility consultant in order to take part in the Candidate Satisfaction Survey competition.
- Permanent employees and contract and temporary workers working directly for Ambition are not eligible to participate in the referral scheme.
- The competition will be run in Australia and is not open to any candidates currently residing overseas.
- The competition prize (Beats by Dr Dre Solo2 On-Ear Headphones or Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker II) detailed in this scheme is a net payment. Ambition is responsible for any taxes, as required by law, arising from the provision of the prize.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Ambition accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize for reasons beyond its control.
- In the event that Ambition is, for any reason, unable to procure the indicated prize, we reserve the right to substitute a gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
- Ambition makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize. To the extent permitted by law, Ambition is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to, direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with entry into the scheme or acceptance of the prize.
There will be one winner nationally per quarter. The quarter end dates are as follows:
(i) Quarter 3: 30th September 2016
(ii) Quarter 4: 31st December 2016
(iii) Quarter 3: 31st March 2017
(iv) Quarter 4: 30th June 2017
- The winner will be notified within 30 days of the closing date.
- It is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure that they provide Ambition with their correct personal details in order for Ambition to be able to effectively notify the winner. Ambition is subject to the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act.
- If the prize has not been claimed by the winner within 30 days of notification, we reserve the right to conduct a re-draw.
- In the event of a re-draw the winner will be notified within 14 days of the re-draw date.