John is a senior organisational change/development manager and organisational psychologist. He combines a unique blend of skills & experience in organisational change, leadership assessment & development and talent to every role.
Sensis, Australia Post, Jetstar, NAB, Energy Australia, Origin Energy, AGL and ANZ
- Developed the OCM approach for new payments implementation at National Australia Bank
- Successful development of an online talent management program for AGL Energy Ltd. using an AGILE approach
- Extensive use of structured change management and project management methodology
- Developed and led the transformational strategy for organizational restructure in Australia Post call centres
- Developed an online talent management system
David is Program/Project Director / Project Manager & Scrum Master with a career that spans over 30 years in the IT Industry. He has acquired a wealth of Industry and IT&T experience. Capable of managing complex projects and programs from concept to fully operational status and able to assist businesses with their strategic alignment of Business and IT Strategy through the application of sound strategic and program management practices. David’s major strength lies in his ability to take a pragmatic approach to complex commercial issues and project management delivery as well as leading change in organizations. He has been successful in defining, facilitating, implementing and supporting operational models for numerous clients and industries through strong negotiation and consulting skills to enable successful outcomes in complex business initiatives.
Toll, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank, Newcrest mining, Department of Education and Early Childhood Learning, Telstra, ANZ, NAB and United Energy
- Successfully planned, managed, and delivered the Business Systems Integration – Foundation for Toll’s MDM Program
- Worked with Infrastructure Architects (Informatica Data Hub, AWS)
- Successfully planned, managed, and delivered a Portfolio of several concurrent data integration and migration projects as part of the BASEL II Compliance Program
- Managed several budgets in excess of $1M+ each.
- Led the review and refinement of the Risk Management methods and practices within Victorian Government Multi-Media programs of work.
Monica is an experienced Solutions Designer with a demonstrated history of working in the telecommunications industry. She is highly skilled in Requirements Analysis, Security, Project Management, Project Delivery, and Requirements Gathering. Strong operations professional with a Graduate Diploma - Information Technology from Swinburne University of Technology.
Climbing the corporate ladder at Telstra since 2001.
- Timely and successful completion of all solution design activity across four major and 10 product-based parallel releases - incorporating 200+ system and product changes - each year, all successfully deployed with no severity 1 or 2 production defects.
- Provided staff coaching and development following organisational changes and transitions, notably through establishment and support of a mentoring program for less experienced team members, and establishing team learning and knowledge sharing sessions for cross-team upskilling.
- Review of company and external security policies and standards (eg. PCI-DSS) to facilitate subsequent development of the Audit Logging & Reporting business and technical requirements.
Erwin is a highly experienced and skilled in designing and developing project planning and controlling frameworks. He has been responsible for developing, maintaining integrated schedules and providing timely reports. Erwin has track record of successfully supporting complex and large programs with multiple projects and interdependencies in telecommunication, engineering and construction industries.
Telstra, TPG Telecom and Persia Oil & Gas Company
- Designing, developing and Improving schedule management frameworks.
- Developing and maintaining of the program integrated schedules and dependencies
- Melbourne Area, Australia
- Defined and developed program scope of work and work packages.
- Set up tasks, sub tasks and templates to ensure satisfactory realization of project requirements and deliverables.
- Developed detailed schedule using suitable software tools.