Website conversion specialist (CRO - A/B Analyst)
|Location:||Surry Hills, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$125000 per annum|
Website conversion specialist (CRO)
Up to $120,000 depending on experience + Superannuation
I am looking for a passionate digital specialist with experience in CRO (conversion rate optimisation) to join a client side role in Central Sydney. Maybe you are working in an agency, looking for more ownership/control or maybe a step up or an opportunity to work with a larger client. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an Australia household name!
You will be responsible for the measurement of site performance to optimize user journey both in terms of technology and content. You will monitor and study user behaviour and content engagement to support content strategy, user experience and create member segments and then propose test plans. This is a large company with a huge amount digital assets and as such experience within a large organisation would be favourable.
- Analyse all website traffic data using adobe analytics using your findings to present actionable recommendations and drive the best possible user experience.
- Help define and recommend measurements, strategies, and reporting using data to drive valuable business decisions
- Analyse web traffic and site behaviour using adobe analytics and click-stream data for customer and business insights to support business decisions and deliver improved customer site experience or business growth
- Maintain and support adobe analytics data integrity/validation. Coordinate tagging for new site content and functionality, tracking parameter implementations. Be able to identify gaps in the current data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements
- Interpret data, identify key findings, and make recommendations based on testing results.
- Through partnership with User Experience team, conduct reviews of competitive and best of breed websites, as well as current pain points of our site to identify new opportunities for testing.
- Build forecast models for required site traffic
- Bachelor Degree OR specific training and experience in field
- 3+ years of experience in website analytics using Adobe analytics and CRO tools
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to clearly communicate data accordingly.
- Technical experience of working with Adobe Analytics and DTM
- Experience in tag management and tag deployment
- Understanding of behavioural targeting
- Comfortable managing, manipulating and analysing large data sets using SQL
Please apply with an up to date resume or call Fraser on (02) 9248 6204 for a confidential discussion.