|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000.00 per annum|
Up to $70,000 package
We are looking for a Website Content Producer to start a permanent role for a household name in Sydney.
In this role you will be responsible for updating/uploading content to be published and maintained on the website (and other digital channels). Engaging with stakeholders across the business you will be able to provide support to enhance the reach and impact of their online presence.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting stakeholders across the business in producing engaging web content
- Implmenting and auditing ongoing adherence to agreed content publication & quality guidelines
- Assist in monitoring and reporting on online performance metrics
- Driving strong engagement with key internal and external stakeholders
Attributes of a successful candidate
- You will ideally have 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in publishing content using an enterprise CMS - experience in using Sitecore would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build rapport internally with key stakeholders
Whilst experience is key, above all else we require someone with the right attitude to want to develop a career with an industry leading organisation. You will have to have a get up and go attitude with strong and confident communication skills and a desire to learn!
For more information please apply with an up to date version of your resume