Web Developer - CMS (Squiz, SiteCore) - 3 Month Contract
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
This Government Department is seeking a Web Developer with large CMS experience to work within a Web Development team working closely with business users, IT teams, system owners and administrators.
This is a 3 month contract with the likelihood of extension. Responsibilities for this position are as follows:
The Web Developer will be responsible for the design and development of websites, web solutions and the provision of technical support to internal clients, using the Squiz Matrix content management platform. The Web developer will work closely with business users, IT teams, system owners and administrators.
The key responsibilities of the contractor will include:
- Develop websites
- Build web solutions
- Build re-useable components for the Squiz Matrix content management platform
- Provision of technical support to internal clients
- Troubleshooting and fixing issues with the Squiz Matrix platform
- Technical and support documentation
- Actively participating in team process improvement activities
- Minimum 3 - 5 years web development experience
- Experience working with large content management systems - Squiz Matrix (preferred), Sitecore, Teamsite or Sharepoint
- Proven capability in delivering good quality solutions and technical documentation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work using agile system development practices
Highly Desirable Qualifications/Certifications/Skills
- Ensuring compliance to standards relating to internet design, development, usability and accessibility, including maintaining departmental technical policies, standards and administrative procedures for web publishing and design
- Application of usability and accessibility principles to standards-compliant web design.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Prioritises and uses time effectively in order to deliver on a broad range of activities and projects
- Ability to converse at ease with people at all levels of business and explain technology in business terms.
This contract position is paying attractive rates and interviews are available immediately.
If you would be interested in applying for this opportunity please click apply or send your CV through