VP: Insitutional Sales
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Industry Leading Package + Bonus|
Responsible for selling institutional trust products and services to prospective clients, generating revenue for the bank. Coordinates the responses to requests for proposals and makes sales presentations to potential clients, working as a team player to cross selling the bank's products and services to new prospects
- Sells institutional trust products and services to prospective clients including corporations, institutions, and consultants, generating fee revenue for the bank.
- Identifies new prospects by researching their potential needs and prioritizing and producing a sales plan.
- Responds through letters or telephone to prospective clients presenting or recommending the bank's products or services.
- Makes sales presentations to clients utilizing knowledge of institutional trust products and services.
- Coordinates and produces the requests for proposals responses and fee proposals for prospective clients.
- Utilizes knowledge of bank's products and services to analyze client's needs and recommend new services or products that would enhance the client's productivity or profitability.
- Utilizes knowledge to analyze client's data and processing methods to recommend products that can assist in monitoring the value of investments, net income, allocations, contributions and benefits paid out.
- Cross sells other bank products and services to clients, involving other partners as appropriate by understanding all aspects of a client's relationship with the bank.
- Maintains on-going contact with consultants, making them aware of the bank's services and products.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of trust products and services by initiating frequent contact with other financial or competitor institutions, partners, and keeping abreast of laws and regulations affecting products and services.
- Demonstrable depth of financial sales or customer servicing experience.
- Excellent knowledge of institutional trust products and services acquired through related work experience, to analyze client needs and make recommendations.
- First rate presentation, communication and influencing skills and the ability to communicate and sell bank products and services are required to generate client sales and respond to fee proposals.
- Knowledge of accounting and investments are required to analyze client needs and recommend products and services.
Due to the nature of the opportunity, experience gained within Australia or New Zealand is highly desirable.