Working with a leading Telco I'm searching for talented a UI/UX Designer that will contribute to the overall vision and customer experience for the digital environment.
You will design and deliver user interfaces that support the end-to-end journeys of our customers, from online shopping to self-service, web, mobile and support. You will design experiences that are useful, valuable, desirable and visually pleasing and consistent with the business values and brand.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience with Mobile app design
- User journey design, user testing, stakeholder walkthroughs
- Large team, lots of sketching, collaboration, good team culture
- Experience in sketch application is preferable
- Hard working, good communicator, great UI skills and interest, experience in UX
If successful you will:
- Design user interactions and visual elements for digital environments using design techniques such as sketching, prototyping, visual design, user research and testing
- Drive innovation and new technology trends or practices, particularly in the area of mobile, responsive web design, applications and rapid prototyping
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to understand customer needs and business objectives in order to translate them into effective and engaging online experiences
- Collaborate closely with user experience designers, technical and product delivery personnel to ensure that feasible solutions are delivered in a timely manner
- Work with Product Mangers and other business stakeholders to form a vision for the desired state of a product and iteratively evolve and validate the product with customers
If this sounds like you are you are ready for the set up into UX and have great UI skills then please do not hesitate to get in touch immediately.
Please contact Sam Elderfield on 9248 6263 or