|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
UI Designer - Best of the Best
4 Month Contract Role (Extension Likely) - Immediate Start
My client, Melbourne CBD based and one of Australia's leading enterprise businesses is currently undergoing a digital transformation. They are urgently seeking a passionate and driven UI Designer and thought leader to drive key developments across a number of key new online products.
The right person will be highly skilled and a thought leader across the Design space and be able to hit the ground running straight away.
- Proven experience designing and conducting user testing sessions, and using outputs to refine UX, design and product development outcomes.
- Significant experience collaborating with CX and innovation teams to drive user-led outcomes for digital projects.
- Hands-on prototyping and design skills using key software platforms, including Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision and Axure.
- Understanding and appreciation of core digital channels and capabilities, including web, mobile, social, identity and wearables.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to effectively articulate design decisions to stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualified with formal education across design, psychology, business or technology/IT.
- Experience in utilising modern design and delivery methodologies like Agile, Design Thinking.
- Exceptional cognitive, written and verbal skills and relationship management expertise.
- Track record of delivering outcomes on time and on budget within a complex organisational environment.
Any questions please contact Charlie Beattie on 03 8629 1029 or