This high performing finacial institution is a key player in the wealth management space here in Sydney. With a growing client list and a team nearly at full capacity, they have created a brand new temp - perm opportunity within their internal transitions area for a smart and switched on individual. The role will be responsible for all existing client portfolio restructures, from pre analysis, processing to execution.
Key responsibilities will include
- Analysis of client portfolios including assets, income and any corporate actions
- Liaising closely with internal teams on new client onboarding, restructures and transitions of managed funds.
- Meetings with existing clients providing oversight of the product.
- Preliminary analysis of client asset and asset classification assessment including unlisted unit trusts, hedge funds, private equity assets and third party cash assets.
- Formulate detailed project review plan for new client onboarding and restructures.
- Sourcing transition requirements from investment managers and coordinating efficiently on all queries throughout the entire transition phase.
- Determining pricing methodology of each unlisted asset, and liaising with third party pricing vendor to ensure asset price feeds are sourced and flowing correctly through accounting and custody systems.
- Responsible for the end-to-end process from for the lifecycle of the transition.
The ideal candidate will have previous investment operations experience within the funds management industry, with a strog preference for within the transitions or fund operations space, along with detailed knowledge of securities and settlement processes. Also:
- Tertiary Qualified and strong business acumen.
- Good numerical ability and high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills as you will represent the team in dealings with clients.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong client service orientation
Please contact Charlie Fitzroy, 02 9249 5087 or apply through this website