Training Co-Ordinator - $300 base (daily)- global Banking group
|Location:||Rhodes, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$280 - AU$315 per day + plus super|
Fantastic 12 month contract opportunity for a top class Training co-ordinator to support a number of Operations and Technology teams with their Training programs.
You will be working across a number of key programs that have global impact, co-ordinating the work of key business trainers and maintaining a number of records and systems.
You will be an organised, enthusiastic individual with fantastic stakeholder management skills and a track record of working in Training co-ordination, ideally within a banking/finance operational, service or sales environment.
In addition you will have the following capabilities with the following:
- Good experience across MS Office - Excel (intermediate), Word and PowerPoint.
- Visio and Sharepoint - preferred.
- Sum Total Learning Management - preferred.
- Work for an industry-leader, well-known for an outstanding working culture.
- Long contract, possiblity for extension.
- Great exposure to a wide and global training program.
If you have the right skill-set and experience for this position, I want to hear from you. Please hit apply or contact me directly.
Consultant - Business Engagement
292 486 216