Training and Communications Manager
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Training and Communications Manager working on the roll out of a JD Edwards ERP.
- You will play a key roll in the JDE implementation, responsible for designing and delivering the Training and Communications Program.
- This will include analysing the stakeholder groups and tailoring the training to their needs, as well as managing the schedule.
- You will have the assistance of an experienced Process Analyst to help compile the information to go into the material.
- Hands on Training Management experience in analysing the train needs of the organisation, developing and delivering a program
- Ideally you will also have JDE ERP experience or have worked on ERP implementations previously
- Managing Communications related to the training and user uptake of a new IT system
If you have the right experience for this role and are interested, please press APPLY. Rob Friggieri 02 9248 6257