|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$0.00 per annum|
Test Lead position
Custody, funds management, Unit Registry experience
technical knowledge of various platforms and systems such as Hiportfolio, Trust Architect, pcontrol
About the client
A leading Financial Services firm, based in Sydney's CBD, is looking to hire a Test Lead to implement, own and maintain testing frameworks.
Test Lead will be required to deliver testing services to a large range of new exciting products; and as such, the successful candidate will be working closely with Business Stakeholders, Project Staff, Third Party Vendors and Providers to develop the test approach and help define their digital capability.
Skills and proven experience of:
- Experience (+8 years) in Funds Management, Custody or related service industries in a senior role contributing to large scale transformation programs, strategic initiatives or projects incorporating business change management.
- Extensive experience in test management including preparing and managing test plans, test strategies, leading the project through the test review, preparation and execution and handover activities throughout the test lifecycle.
- Proven track record of successful major project delivery - including acceptance of responsibility and contribution to a major change management project.
- A collaborative team player with a strong work ethic and ability to manage a small team, working with vendors and internal stakeholders as well as liaising with teams on shore and off shore.
- Prior experience in client facing
- Proven track record in stakeholder management with an orientation towards building sustainable business partnerships with internal stakeholders and external providers.
- Superannuation experience is a bonus.
- Knowledge of financial securities including equities, fixed interest, money market, foreign exchange, infrastructure, private equity, OTC derivatives, swaps and credit derivatives.
This is a lucrative opportunity to join a leading Financial Services firm. You will have an opportunity to join a great team, develop and own testing process end to end.