Test Automation Engineer
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
|Salary:||AU$80000 per annum + Super with flexible work hours|
We are looking for an experienced Automation Test Engineer to join a dynamic Global Cloud Analytics company. If you have a passion for automating testing, a keen eye for detail and a sharp mind that constantly looks for ways to improve testing process, you will fit in just fine.
- Interpret requirements, develop and maintain automated tests.
- Provide estimates for test design and development.
- Develop/utilize tools and programs to facilitate testing.
- Document and communicate test results.
- Log product defects, build and maintain a test data database.
- Work with development and DevOps teams to integrate automated testing and reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT / Mathematics or similar
- Proven expertise in Behaviour Driven Design (BDD) and/or Test Driven Design (TDD).
- At least 3 years of Automation experience in an Agile environment
- Trial & error experience with successful outcomes.
- Solid web UI and back-end testing experience.
- Experience in Performance monitoring and testing tools
- Technical background in Java /Groovy, SQL, Web (HTML/CSS/JS), Swing UI testing and Data Science.
If you believe this role sounds perfect for you, please submit a word copy of your resume and we will contact shortlisted candidates to discuss further. Overseas candidates need not apply.