The client is a Govt owned not-for-profit organisation that provides a range of infromation and advice services within the healthcare sector.
The role will be a part time (3-days a week) engagement for approximately 8months to cover for a maternity leave assignment. The client is seeking a mid level QA engineer to assist in developing, automating and conducting testing and other quality assurance activities.
You must be available immediately as this is an urgent requirement.
- You will assisting the BAs and Developers across Planing, designing and developing test cases.
- You will assist across business, functional and non-functional requirements.
- You will ensure the test cases cover integration, system (functional) and nonfunctional
- Test cases are communicated and approved by relavant stakeholders.
- Designing, maintaining and executing automated test scripts.
- Defects are identified and raised to the appropriate parties.
- Test outputs are appropriately triaged and Test reports are compiled and distributed to relevant stakeholders.
You must have:
- 4+ years experience in a Test Analyst/QA Engineer role working in complex multi-product,multi-technology environments
- 3+ years experience working with online and browser based user-interface testing
- 3+ years experience automating functional and non-functional tests as a QA Engineer
- 3+ years of diverse test analyst experience in complex corporate or government environments
- Good understanding of testing processes and the test lifecycle including key touch points with other SDLC processes
- Good understanding of (or preferably exposure to) Agile testing practices such as ATDD
- Demonstrable experience with automation tools such as Selenium Web Driver, J-Meter,
- Demonstrable experience in data and API based testing (using Soap UI with Groovy)
- Demonstrable experience with test management tools such as Test Link
- Previous experience with Jira and Confluence (from the Atlassian tool suite)
- Previous experience in search and content management testing
- Demonstrable experience with mobile testing technologies and techniques
Please hit apply to be considered for this role. You will contacted if your profile has been shortlisted for this role. If not your CV will be retained on file for any other suitable roles. Appreciate your patience through the screening process.