Technical Paraplanner - Big 4 Bank
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$85000 per annum + Super|
My client is a leading bank with a network of financial planners Australia wide and a dedicated and high performing paraplanning team. They have a friendly culture, a commitment to promoting from within and a first-class training and development scheme. Once in the business, there are multiple job paths to explore meaning that you can build your career towards Senior Paraplanning, Associate Advising or Financial Planning.
This is a newly created role due to an increase in volumes and they will offer an exceptional salary to secure the highest quality candidate.
- Write complex SOAs across all strategies, including: Superannuation, SMSF, Insurance, TTR and gearing.
- Provide technical and compliance support to a national network of financial advisers.
- Be the first point of contact for all client queries.
- Ensure the accurate reporting of all client portfolios and co-ordinate the client review process.
- In-depth research and development of technical strategies.
- Previous experience of writing SOAs.
- A good working knowledge of financial planning software, preferably Xplan or COIN.
- An excellent knowledge of a range of financial planning strategies.
- Organised and hard-working with a high attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services