Tax Consultant - Part Time
As one of the world's largest blue chip investment banks in the world they have positioned themselves at the forefront of the industry around the world. They have been in the Australian market for a number of years and have solidified a constant and growing customer base of diverse clients. As they expect a lot from their employees this is a very competitive role for the best part time candidates in the market who can adhere to the culture they have created.
You will be working on a part time basis and reporting to the Group Tax Counsel. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Review and managing the monthly BAS and IAS
- Preparation of income tax returns for the Australian busniess
- Review tax provisions
- Review of income tax, FBT and GST
- Support for tax audit
- Prepare internal tax advices
Ideally you will be an up and coming tax accountant who is looking to work on a part-time basis. You will have gained at least 3 years expereince in a tax role and are looking to join a new company that can cate to your needs.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years' experience in a tax role
- Ideally experience in financial services or Big 4 background
- Attention to detail
- NZ tax knowledge is ideal
Apply online or through Reed Davies on 02 9249 5026