|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Are you a finance professional looking for a career change or an experienced recruiter who would love to build a lasting reputation as an outstanding Recruitment Consultant, without worrying about the pressure of cold calling?
Ambition currently has an exciting opportunity for a Talent Advisor to join us and manage a desk with significant earning potentials.
What is a Talent Advisor?
We have recently created a new position within our Melbourne Finance team, dedicated entirely to the execution and delivery of high profile finance, commercial and strategy recruitment assignments.
This is a unique agency recruitment opportunity that does not involve the sales and business development requirements of traditional 360 degree recruitment roles. As a Talent Advisor, you will play a large part in our growth plans for the coming years and you will help shape both the role and the division you will ultimately manage.
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Talent pipe-lining and shortlist preparation
- Lead 'execution' focused discussions during client job briefings
- Account management for our preferred supplier clients
- Creating monthly and quarterly reporting for the external market and managing social media content on talent in the marketplace and industry trends
What Ambition can offer you?
Our consultants are rewarded with:
- One of the best commission schemes in Australia
- Fantastic career progression and development that doesn't involve the sales and business development requirements of traditional 360 degree agency recruitment roles.
- International opportunities - we currently have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and London.
- A high performance culture where success is rewarded with trips to a resort in Vietnam, skiing in New Zealand, chilling at the Shangri-La Hotel, and fine dining in Michelin starred restaurants.
Learn more about why our consultants love working at Ambition - www.ambition.com.au
What we are looking for?
- You will ideally come from an internal recruitment or agency background, although this is not essential
- We seek an energetic, intelligent and driven professional seeking to utilise their successful career in a people and results focused industry
- You must genuinely have the drive to build and own a key function in the business and nurture a reputation of trusted expert in the market.
- You will possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
If you like what you have just read and would like to be considered for our Talent Advisor role, please APPLY now or contact Sam Weiss, Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist on (2) 9248 6219 /