Do you love agency recruitment but hate the sales and business development aspects of the role?
We currently have a unique opportunity for a Talent Advisor to join our successful Technology team here at Ambition. This is a role dedicated entirely to executing and delivering on exciting and high profile recruitment assignments, within the Project Services space.
An exceptional agency recruitment position that will offer fantastic career progression opportunities and development, that does not involve the sales and business development requirements of traditional 360 degree recruitment consultant roles.
As a Talent Advisor, your specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Talent pipe-lining and shortlist preparation
- Lead 'execution' focused discussions in client job briefings
- Account management for our preferred supplier clients
- Creating monthly and quarterly reporting for the external market and managing social media content on talent in the marketplace and industry trends
We are looking for:
- You will ideally come from an internal recruitment or agency background, with experience of working within the Project Services space, although this is not essential. We will also consider candidates with strong resourcing experience, who are looking for the next step in their career.
- An energetic, intelligent and driven professional seeking to utilise their successful career in a people and results focused industry.
- A genuine drive to build and own a key function in the business and a determination to nurture a reputation of a trusted expert in the market.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
We pride ourselves on having one of the best company cultures in the recruitment market. Some of the words our people have recently used to describe our culture are 'energetic', 'supportive', 'hardworking' and 'fun'.
At Ambition, our consultants are rewarded with:
- One of the best commission schemes in Australia
- Fantastic career progression and development that doesn't involve the sales and business development requirements of traditional 360 degree agency recruitment roles.
- A market leading learning and development programme, tailored specifically to your skillset and level of experience.
- International opportunities - we currently have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and London.
- A high performance culture where success is rewarded with trips to a resort in Vietnam, skiing in New Zealand, chilling at the Shangri-La Hotel, and fine dining in Michelin starred restaurants.
Interested? Please contact Gwen Pham, Talent Acquisition Specialist for a confidential discussion on 9248 6217 or send your CV