|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Are you a finance professional looking for a career change or an experienced recruiter who would love to build a lasting reputation as an outstanding Recruitment Consultant, without worrying about the pressure of cold calling?
Well, look no further - Ambition is currently seeking a Talent Advisor to manage a desk with significant earning potentials.
What is a Talent Advisor?
We have recently created a new position within our Sydney finance team, dedicated entirely to executing and delivering on exciting and high profile finance, commercial and strategy recruitment assignments.
This is a unique agency recruitment position that doesn't involve the sales and business development requirements of traditional 360 degree agency recruitment roles.
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Talent pipe-lining and shortlist preparation
- Lead 'execution' focused discussions during client job briefings
- Account management for our preferred supplier clients
- Creating monthly and quarterly reporting for the external market and managing social media content on talent in the marketplace and industry trends
Our consultants are rewarded with:
- One of the best commission schemes in Australia
- Fantastic career progression and development that doesn't involve the sales and business development requirements of traditional 360 degree agency recruitment roles.
- International opportunities - we currently have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and London.
- A high performance culture where success is rewarded with trips to a resort in Vietnam, skiing in New Zealand, chilling at the Shangri-La Hotel, and fine dining in Michelin starred restaurants.
Learn more about why our consultants love working at Ambition - www.ambition.com.au
What we are looking for?
- You will ideally come from an internal recruitment or agency background, although this is not essential
- We seek an energetic, intelligent and driven professional seeking to utilise their successful career in a people and results focused industry
- You must genuinely have the drive to build and own a key function in the business and nurture a reputation of trusted expert in the market.
- You will possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills