Systems Support Engineer
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
Are you a Systems Support Engineer looking to work for a leading technology based company located in Brisbane CBD?
This global company are looking for multiple tech savvy individuals that can confidently provide technical support whilst applying their knowledge and experience to determine system performance and areas of improvement.
Candidates must have a thorough knowledge of routing and switching.
- Diagnose hardware and software issues;
- Analyse information and determine the appropriate outcome for a problem;
- Create and update internal tickets to document monitoring and recovery steps;
- Implement changes within the network infrastructure;
- Perform routine maintenance;
Essential Skills and Experience are required in:
- Routing/switching, tunnelling and security operations;
- Unix scripting, coding and tool monitoring ;
- Firewall and file transfer experience;
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated leadership attributes;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- 1-3 years experience in a systems support role.
- This is a two year fixed term contract;
- This position will require some on call responsibility and some off hours work to be conducted.
- The role will comprise of 12 hour shifts - 2 days on, 2 nights on, followed by 5 days off.
If you're interested in this role and have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and shoot through an up-to-date copy of your CV or call 07 3009 6142 for a further discussion.