Systems Analyst - Japanese Speaking
My client is currently looking for a System Analyst to join their business providing administration and support across their business functions. If you are hardworking, outgoing and enthusiastic then this is the role for you!
We are looking for someone who has experience of supporting client production and solutions or similar trading in Financial Service Investment Management, covering transaction support, configuration and change experience.
- Parameter configuration changes
- Application and database performance tuning
- Version upgrades & database software patches
- Assistance with problem support and resolution
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery assistance
- Working with colleagues to smoothly transition new Clients to production operation.
- Participation in the development and on-going refinement, enhancement and continuous process improvement for the services.
- Participation in the investigation, implementation, and operation of 3rd party tools to enhance/improve, automate, and streamline the delivery of the services.
- The role will involve periodic out of hours support
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Must be fluent in Japanese (reading, writing and speaking).
- Minimum of 3+ years' relevant industry experience.
- Experience with Financial Services Investment Management, Trading or related systems highly desirable Proven ability to partner with various internal departments to deliver superior customer service.
- Experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle, and/or Sybase database configuration, operations, and basic administration functions.
- Any experience with the following is preferred: servers, operating systems, networks, scripting, XML, programming languages, job scheduling software, system monitoring software and disaster recovery/business continuity.
- Excellent customer service skills, technical troubleshooting skills, and interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- A background in portfolio management and trading system applications is preferred.
You must have first class analytical and communication skills in Japanese (written and spoken)
A position description is available on receipt of suitable resumes.
More information is available from Daniel Hoang