System Administration/Junior Devops
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
A leading Brisbane based technology business with operations globally are seeking a Junior Support Engineer/Junior Dev-Ops to join a cross-functional Agile team. The company is revolutionising their industry and you would be joining them at an exciting time!
This company are seeking a customer centric individual who is ambitious and has a genuine interest in everything IT! This role has the potential to eventually develop into a position that is beyond the scope of a systems administrator, i.e Dev-Ops, developer.
- Performing varying technical services including but not limited to; system administration, implementation support, data/business analysis and insight generation.
- Provide continuous improvement through automation testing, automated scripts and/or developing production code.
- Establish professional relationships with customers whilst handling enquiries.
- Use your strong communication skills to effectively represent the customer's needs to the wider team.
- 1-3 years applications support, infrastructure support, network administration and/or similar experience.
- You must have a strong Linux background
- A demonstrated ability to communicate with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Puppet expereience
If this opportunity alingns to your skillset, please submit your resume over in Word format.