Supply Chain Process Excellence Specialist
This critical role will focus on reengineering the supply chain using a greenfield approach, this will include identify and lead improvement projects, engage stakeholders and supporting the business through an SAP implementation and a key support resource in delivering the Rec to Pay solution.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of success in identifying and leading improvement projects within the rec to pay processes. Additionally, the candidate will have demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Extensive experience reengineering supply chain and improvement projects;
- Extensive understand of SAP and Ariba with an ability to implement bespoke business optimisation solutions;
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and an ability to engage with operational leaders through change; and,
- An in depth understanding of Rec to Pay and transactional procurement.
- Exposure to Lean Six Sigma methodologies, ideally green belt certified
It is essential that applicants for this role have solid Business Process rather than IT Process and Technical expertise.
The role is focused on analysing, documenting and optimising the Business Processes to ensure that the correct and best fit processes are carried over to the new working environment.
Also to ensure that the SAP ARIBA system meets the needs of the business, rather than the business meeting the needs of the system.
If you have the correct experience for this role and are interested then please press APPLY to submit your resume. Rob Friggieri 02 9248 6257