Supply Chain Process Excellence Specialist
Excellent 12 month fixed term contract opportunity for a Supply Chain Process Excellence specialist representing the Business in a SAP ARIBA roll out.
Business change across systems, business processes and organisation roles will be substantial as the business moves from manual/distributed to centralised/automated R2P processes with much of the spend (including supplier choice) managed by the Ariba platform.
The role is focussed on analysing current and future business needs, documenting solutions and contributing to the deployment of the Supply Chain solution.
Experience in supply chain transactional roles (inventory management/procurement/logistics using SAP) and SAP implementations (representing the business to IT/Implementation partners).
Ideally, hands on experience in working with SAP functional consultants and mapping/optimising IT solution against business processes and roles - and participating in the implementation. Alternatively, working in lean projects (6 Sigma/5S) where there has been optimisation of business processes and systems in an SAP environment.
- SAP R/3, ECC6 or S/4HANA project implementation experience (procurement or integrated supply chain), in roles as a business representative into IT team(s). Alternatively, business optimisation projects where SAP has been the installed ERP
- Understanding of SAP data structures for materials master and vendor master, including SAP database structures (ie) MARA, LFA1
- R2P/P2P experience across integrated systems where PR/PO are created in front end systems and then interfaced to SAP
- Masterdata and transactional system process mapping to capture Blueprint and KDE (Key Design Elements) across multiple systems
- Analysis of data conversion plans against KDE(s)
- Analysis of system integration tests and user acceptance tests to verify performance against Blueprint and KDE(s)
- Preparation of training materials which are focussed on user guides for business process procedures for SAP S/4HANA/Ariba/Fiori
- NSW motor vehicle license (fleet vehicle can be provided if needed) for site visits in Sydney metropolitan area
- Qualifications in lean methodologies - 6 Sigma or 5S Lean
- Demonstrated experience in ARIS/Required Traceability Matrix (NSW Government process maps by organisation role)
If you are interested and have the right skills, please press APPLY to submit your details. Rob Friggieri 02 9248 6257