Sr. Project Coordinator
In this role you will place a key role in the Institute Operations and provide expertise in PM principles, methodologies and tools across the Institute for the PMO.
- Provide mentoring, guidance and expert advice to executives, managers and project managers in project conceptualisation, planning and management methodologies to maximise the prospects of delivering successful project outcomes and realising benefits.
- Provide informed accurate advice on the application of company's standardization project management tools and processes to support and instil sound project management disciplines and practices.
- Refine and develop PM methodologies to align with the organisation's existing strategies
- Tertiary degree in relevant field
- Proven experience in and knowledge of PM principles, methodologies and tool and proven ability to coach and guide key stakeholders in their applications
- Demonstrated experience in the planning and execution of complex business projects
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite ex. MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to influence others to meet project and reporting deadlines and accountabilities