SOE/ SCCM Engineer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
One of the most recognised brands in Australia is looking for an SCCM Systems Administrator for an initial 6 month contract.
The role will encompass:
Providing support to our 2nd level support teams.
Manage SOE and troubleshoot related issues
Manage the SCCM 2012 environment and ensure high availability
Manage Group policy for client computing environment
Manage patches and anti-virus updates for client computing
Packaging of applications
Software Deployment & asset management - both hardware and software
Day to Day Support, Problem Management, Incident Management, Capacity Planning, Reporting & Documentation, Change Management, Continuous Improvement,
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Demonstrated experience as a 3rd level Support
- Demonstrated solid experience in managing SOE for a large PC fleet
- Sound experience in managing SCCM 2012 environment
- Experience in Windows 7, Office 2010 and 2013 and Office 365
- Any exposure to Windows 10 will be well regarded
- Excellent skills in understanding of Active Directory and managing Group policy
- Knowledge in SQL and Server management
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A "can-do" attitude
Previous experience working in an enterprise environment is necessary.