Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive
Sydney, central location
$50,000 - $70,000 DoE
Are you an unknown talent within Social Media looking for more exposure? Can you write engaging copy? Do you have ideas that can help elevate someone's social profile?
I don't like to use words like "awesome" and "fantastic" but really struggling with this opportunity as it really is. Centrally located in Sydney, this business are really taking the finance world by storm having created a great product, used by clients globally.
We are looking for someone to come and manage the social community and help deliver content across multiple social channels. I'm not looking for someone who knows it all, as who really does within social nowadays? What I need is someone with a lot of potential and a lot of good ideas on how to effectively engage with a customer audience across social media. Maybe you have had a little exposure to the space and want to develop more of your ideas, maybe you are a writer looking to take your content to more digital platforms… either way, if you have some hunger and drive about you I want to be speaking with you
What will you be doing?
- Manage the social communities and work with the Social Media Manager to implement new ideas on how to capture the audience
- Write engaging copy and produce exciting digital content
- Assist with the implementation of paid social campaigns, reporting and analysing their success with a view of always looking to improve on last time
- Manage and implement social media calendars
- Be the "social" voice of the business, managing the social communities and responding to feedback.
What do we need from you?
- Hunger and passion for social, above all else
- Ideally you will have 12 months experience in a related role. Maybe even a related degree as a bonus… although this isn't necessary. Some of the best people in Social don't.
- An ability to produce great content with great ideas on how to better position the product(s)
- A passion for managing online communities
- Great communication skills and
I do a lot of work in the social space so keen to speak to anyone with a passion/some experience in this space. Above all else is the attitude you bring to the table as this is an ever evolving space and as such you need a capacity to learn to succeed. Check out my LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/fraserrix/ and apply with an up to date version of your resume for an informal discussion.