Snr Commercial Analyst | Hills District | Global Business
|Location:||Baulkham Hills, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$120000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum|
Due to growth as well as upcoming projects my client, a reputable global business is looking to recruit. With excellent internal opportunities to progress your career we are looking for an individual who is ready to take the next step.
You will be part of the commercial finance team located in Sydney's offices. You will be given a permanent role and expected to use your existing knowledge to help ad value to the team and business. You will report to the commercial manager who will develop these existing skills and expand your skillset. Proving your capabilities in this role will mean that you will have a very realistic possibility of moving up within the business.
Your main duties will include:
- Partnering with various different business units and being in charge of stakeholder relations
- CAPEX Analysis
- Support large-scale CAPEX investments
- Being involved in and leading presentations, monthly review meetings, 3 year plan etc.
- Support the business on the delivery of various projects
- Deliver procurement and market insights analysis
In order to successfully apply for this role you should have:
- A CA/ CPA Qualification
- A chartered background (ideally Big 4)
- An excellent analytical background in a senior commercial analyst role or equivalent
- Experience with CAPEX
- Advanced excel skills
- The ability to review business cases, add value and challenge when necessary
As you will be dealing with major stakeholders around the business having a high level of written and spoken English is essential.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in applying please contact Chris Crolla or click apply