|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a rapidly growing financial services and technology company that is consistently recognised for its exciting culture among various reputable tabloids. With a diverse product range, an opportunity has arisen for an SMSF accountant to join the Self Super Team.
Reporting to the SMSF Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns;
- Liaising with the audit of funds;
- Liaising with the ATO in relation to any tax matters;
- Preparation of compliance documents and following up outstanding matters; and
- Assisting with ad-hoc assignments.
To be the successful candidate you will have had at least 2-6 years experience in working in the SMSF space. You will be technically strong with excellent communication and a personable nature to deliver information to clients. Client interaction will be essential. In addition to the above, you will ideally be CA/CPA qualified or studying towards and have CLASS experience.
Please call Andrew Douglas on (03) 8629 1001 for a confidential discussion or APPLY NOW