Service Desk Consultant
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
A global company is looking for a JUNIOR SERVICE DESK consultant to join their Brisbane CBD office immediately. You will be the first point of contact for the company's client base and so must have a demonstrated ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Provide 1st Level support to customers over the phone;
- Monitor and report on the progress of service request activities and ensure support is carried out in accordance with agreed SLAs;
- Able to maintain and improve upon KPI's;
- Ensure the accurate and efficient recording, logging and allocation of customer reported incidents and requests;
- Identify problems and make recommendations for technical solutions.
- This role is perfect if you have 1-2 years' experience working on a help desk or providing IT support;
- Demonstrated technical knowledge across a broad range of technologies, including ServiceNow, AD, MS Exchange & Outlook;
- Familiarity and experience with ITIL based processes;
- A track record of delivering first class customer service as a trusted advisor to the business;
- Have an outstanding attitude and the passion to go above and beyond;
- Must demonstrate exceptional oral communication skills.
Working hours will consist of 8 hour shifts between the hours of 7am and 7pm - Monday to Friday.
This is an initial 3 month contract, however there is a high possibility the contract will be extended based upon performance.
If this sound like the role for you and you are available immediately please follow the link below or email your resume or call me on 07 3009 6142.