Service Desk Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Australia's leading non-for-profit organisations. My client is looking for a customer service focused, driven, level 1 Service Desk Analyst to join their team. Your role will provide 1st Level ICT support and systems administration for the effective delivery of ICT services across the organisation.
To be successful for this position you MUST have the following:
- Fantastic customer service, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills including for identifying user requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office (2003, 2007 & 2010) with emphasis on MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration and networking.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great employer and really upskill.
Due to the large volume of candidates coming through it will not be possible to get back to everyone. If you are suitable for this position you will be contacted.
If you have the relevant skills and are interested, please 'APPLY NOW' sending your resume in WORD format only.