Service Desk Analyst
This Brisbane CBD company are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to provide high quality technical support to both their internal and external clients.
As part of the Technology Service Desk team you will be the first port of call for any customer enquiries and problems relating to technology.
As a Service Desk Analyst who prides themself on providing excellent customer service your key reponsibilities will include:
- Monitoring all problems reported to the Service Desk;
- Liasing with clients and other members of the technology team regarding the progress of issues reported;
- Providing application support;
- Assisting with routine maintenace and system/network procedures;
- Setting up and configuring new software and hardware;
- Active Directory Skills - ability to maintain, create, and delete user accounts;
- Relocation of equipment and registering and issuing loan equipment;
- Network maintenaince;
- Providing an excellent audio visual and video conferencing service.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- 1 - 2 years experience in a Service Desk Analyst position
- Experience working with Windows 7 and Office 2010;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Thorough understanding of Network Topology;
- Demonstrated ability to complete hardware and software troubleshooting;
- Understanding and adoption of ITIL processes.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a professional and supportive team. To apply for this position please follow the link below or send your resume or call 07 3009 6142