Service Desk Analyst
|Location:||Artarmon, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$63000.00 per annum|
My client is currently seeking a experienced and professional Level 1 Service Desk Analyst to provide a very high level of phone, email and remote support to their business and clients. The successful candidate will have 2-3 years experience in a Corporate Service Desk role as well as had exposure supporting executives. If you have worked for an MSP or Professional Service organisation your application will be favorable!
Reporting into the Service Desk Manager and liaising with the wider IT support team, who are all hugely customer relationship focused, you will work together to resolve issues and develop best practice operations moving forward. In this role, you must be driven to find solutions, improving efficiency and performance, be able to priorities tasks and be able and willing to respond to change.
It is essential that you are fully competent in the following:
- Microsoft Windows XP/7/8/10 Support and Troubleshooting
- MS Office 2007-2016 and Office 365
- Citrix administration and application deployment
- Support and Administration of Active Directory and Exchange
- Setting up phone and video conference equipment
- Experience supporting IPad/IPhone's and general smartphone support
- Installing and Configuring new hardware and software
- ITIL v3 trained and certified will be an advantage
- Superb communication skills is a must!
- Be very process driven as there will be a lot of documentation involved.
- A hard working attitude and willing to go that extra mile for your team.
- Provide the highest level of Customer Service to all levels of the business.
- Must have a great hard working and positive attitude to work
- Understand the importance of company values is a must!
You must be either an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply for this role.
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more then please apply by clicking the "APPLY NOW" Please only send your resume in WORD format. Due to the high number of applications we receive we will only be contacting successful candidates.