Service Desk Analyst
An outstanding opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst has arisen to join a diverse and very busy organisation that pride itself on GREAT customer service.
The position will see you as the First point of contact for internal business users, resolving IT issues where possible and escalating high level issues to the appropriate teams. My client is looking for the best in the business so if you think you want to take on a challenge then keep reading below!
To be successful in this Service Desk position you will:
- Have 1 - 2 years+ experience in a similar Service Desk environment.
- Solid experience with Active Directory and Exchange including Security Groups and Group Policies.
- Good working knowledge of the ITIL framework is a must for this position!
- Experience in SOE environment with Windows 2010, Outlook, Internet Explorer and Windows SharePoint Services.
- Provide technical support on both software and hardware including printers, and mobile computing devices such as iPhones and Tablets
- Ability to support remote access via VPN and Citrix
- Experience with Incident Management systems
- Strong troubleshooting skills is a must!
- Have a strong desire to be part of a fun and vibrant team.
- Happy to work in a very busy environment.
This company are looking for the best in the business! If you have a strong work ethic and are a high achiever with determination then this role is for you. This is also a busy and complex work environment so it will suit someone who has a proven track record of high achieving.
If you're interested in hearing more then please APPLY NOW by sending your resume in WORD Format only.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.