|Location:||Surry Hills, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$90000.00 per annum + Superannuation|
Central location, Surry Hills
Up to $90,000 + Superannuation (Depending on experience)
Client side opportunity
I am currently working with a market leading retail business to source an SEO Specialist to act as an expert advisor in the business, to increase organic traffic and help shape/develop SEO strategies.
This is a great, hands on opportunity to work in a client side role in a large business where you can have great influence. You will ideally have experience in a similar, client side business previously with a demonstrable track record of delivering results. You will gain exposure to all aspects of our business giving you the opportunity to work with multiple teams to achieve your objectives. You will work closely with the wider marketing team as well as various in-house teams such as content, web development and social media to help advise on SEO best practices.
- Identifying SEO opportunities and develop SEO/Content marketing strategies.
Detailed Keyword Research and Analysis.
- Running On-page & Off-page site audit and provide technical recommendations to wider Marketing team
- Performing SEO Competitor Research. Provide competitive analysis of top ranking competitor sites and provide actionable insight
- Support commercial, marketing, ecommerce and other key teams with ad hoc SEO requests;
- Proven track record in a specific SEO focused role with strong understanding of link building, best practices and effective strategies
- Ideally at least 3 years in a client side role previously
- Capable of using key SEO tools Google Trends, Google Keyword Planner etc
- Specialist knowledge of search engine crawling, indexing and ranking algorithms
- Track record of delivering (and communicating) business results from SEO investments
- Strong technical SEO skills - must be able to write precise technical SEO requirements
Please apply with an up to date version on your resume