Senior Test Engineer
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
Senior Test Engineer - Brisbane CBD location - 12 month contract
Our globally recognised client are urgently looking for a Senior Test Engineer to join their team based in Brisbane CBD for an initial 12 month contract. The successful candidate will be familiar with Jenkins and automation tools, will be working on both API and GUI testing, experienced with Selenium, have the ability to code in Java and be comfortable working in Agile teams.
* Develop and execute automated tests for APIs and GUIs in addition to executing manual exploratory tests.
* Demonstrate an understanding and lead by example in automated testing of complex applications where security, reliability and performance matter.
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders including product owners, business analysts and developers.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent work experience plus formal training in testing theory.
* Solid experience within the Payments/eCommerce Industry and a personal drive to further develop and grow your testing skills.
* Experienced with Test and Defect/Requirements Management tools.
* Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
* Exhibit a drive to further develop skills and knowledge in the space of software development across diverse industries.
If you believe that your skills match the requirements and you are interested in progressing with this role then please click apply and one of our consultants shall be in touch shortly.