Senior Test Analyst - Investment Banking - Risk management syst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
About the Client
This is one of a kind opportunity to join one of the most prestigious FS organisation in Sydney which have been voted to have one of the best work cultures in Sydney.
Only candidates that have experience with trading systems such as Murex, Calypso, Kondor+, Wallstreet and the likes or experience working implementing a risk management system or any other projects gained within Investment Banking domain
You will be working autonomously as the only senior TA on a large complex structured project implementing a new risk management system. This is a high priority project and experience with Investment Banking products is a must You will be working collaboratively with a Business analyst to build and analyse test requirements. You will reviewing what is the right test criteria and reconciling cash flows against the system. You will be identifying what needs to be testing, unit testing, executing system testing, SIT and then passing over to SMEs to run the UAT. You will be required to review their processes and automate test scripts together with developers. You will be required to log and manage defects correctly.
Candidates must hold Australian PR/Citizenship and must be located in Sydney. Your application will not be considered otherwise.
Successful candidate must have the following experience
- Must have strong testing experience gained across Investment Banking domain
- Must have trading system experience such as Murex, Calypso, Kondor+, Quantum, Wallstreet etc
- Must have Financial instrument product knowledge: Derivatives, FX, Equities, Fixed Income
- Must have previous experience working as a key testing resource in large complex projects
- End to end test life cycle experience - UAT, SIT, Regression, performance etc
- Experience writing test plans, test strategies, test cases, test reporting
- Proven experience developing testing strategies and frameworks
- Previous experience writing automation scripts would be ideal
- MS SQL Server, including use of SQL
- Self motivated and ability to work with the business.
- Someone who wants to learn and develop themselves.
- Strong understanding of both the SDLC and Project life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
Test execution - able to follow test scripts and conduct test execution
- Defect logging and retesting defects (JIRA).
You will have an opportunity to join a great team. Please apply to be considered for the role