Senior Systems Engineer
Join a leading Managed Service Provider and work in a 100% Project focused position.
As a Systems Engineer with ideally 5+ years at the Engineer level, you will have current experience in design and implementation across Citrix and Microsoft Technologies.
You will love working onsite with Clients, assessing requirements for technical solutions to enhance their Infrastructure.
You should be confident in your technical ability, and be able to communicate with people on both a technical and non technical level.
- Primarily with indepth skills in Citrix, you will ideally have strong hands on experience in Microsoft Technologies also.
- Excellent virtualisation design, deployment and support skills.
- Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop are essential
- Citrix Netscaler experience is highly desirable
- Solid VMware support and implementation skills
- Microsoft Skills should include SCCM skills/ SOE Creation
- Office365 is highly desirable
- Cloud Technologies, such as Azure, are highly desirable
- Current Technical Certifications will be highly regarded
- Technical design, implementation and documentation (Citrix/ VMware / Microsoft Environments).
- Identify and scope customer requirements and translate into suitable technical solutions.
- Formulation of implementation plans.
- Manage and execute assigned project activities.
- Level 3 escalation support and root cause analysis
- Own Car Essential
Personality is Key in this position:
You will be a sociable, friendly and approachable person who can get on well with people. You enjoy taking high level technical requirements and turning these into an efficient, modern solution for multiple environments.
If you are feeling stale in your current position, would like to work with a multitude of new technologies and the latest Citrix versions, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
To hear more about this fantastic opportunity please apply below now.