Senior Systems Administrator
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$105000 - AU$130000 per annum|
This Australian Leader and national brand has a rare opportunity for a Senior Systems Administrator on a permanent basis, due to continued growth and increased projects in IT.
With an environment catering for over 15K users, the company continues to grow and is a national success story.
From a Technical perspective, it would be difficult to find a more compelling Infrastructure to work in, practically 100% migrated to public Cloud, yet with a fluid, creative team to have a major input into operations and projects.
Please see the below list of Technologies it would be preferential to have experience in:
* Office 365
* Active Directory Federation Services and Azure AD
* Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2016
* Microsoft Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
* Microsoft SQL 2008, 2012, 2014
* Hyper-V Cluster Environment
* Symantec Endpoint Protection
* Veritas Enterprise Vault Email Archiving
* Cloud, SaaS, IaaS and PaaS
* Server Routing and Remote Access VPN and Azure VPNs
* iSCSI and Fibre Channel Storage
With a flat structure, this person is expected to be able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff to CEO level, with the ability to communicate technical issues to non technical users.
Please apply below now to be considered for this position.