Senior Strategy Analyst - Parramatta
My client is an innovative and high performing business that has risen to the top during competitive times across the industry. The business is a trusted provider across their industry and have grown their portfolio of clients rapidly in the past twelve months creating the need for this position. With the expansion of a number of divisions across the organisation there are many opportunities for the role to continue on a permanent basis.
As this is a highly technical role my client is looking for an experienced finance professional that has had detailed exposure to both financial modelling and business partnering. The role will involve the preparation of detailed business cases for large capital transactions and therefore a background in M&A, Strategy, Transaction Advisory or relevant commercial experience will be necessary. You will also have experience influencing varying levels of stakeholders through sound financial advice.
- Preparation of large complex business cases
- Scenario modelling and processing of large sets of data
- Business partnering with varying levels of cross-functional stakeholders
- Analysing CAPEX spend
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
Skills or Experience
- Proven experience in financial/scenario modelling
- M&A/Strategy/Transaction Advisory experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
If this role sounds like what you've been looking I look forward to speaking with you!