Senior Solutions Architect | 10 mths contract | Burwood
|Location:||Burwood, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$750 - AU$1000 per day|
My client is a leading state government agency looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to work on a variety of projects and assist in building up the Enteprise Solutions Architecture practice.
You will be working on a variety of projects, including:
- Business intelligence, information architecture
- Integration architecture
- Software as a service solutions
- Application development projects
- Enterprise asset reporting
- Risk management information system
You day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- acting as link between business units and IT, ensuring solutions meet business/user requirements and aligning overall IT architecture and security frameworks.
- provide high level input towards the implementation of architecture plan
- Assit project managers in preparation and evaluation of tenders for solutions and provide project managers with technical advice for procurement of items associated with network/infrastructure
- develop business cases which define potential benefits, oprtions or solutions
To be successful for this role, you should ideally have:
- Strong communication skills and a customer focus
- Quick thinking and strong perception skills
- a committed and goal oriented focus
- Some experience with SAP technologies is beneficial
- options analysis and goal oriented experience is desirable
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW or call Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 for a confidential discussion.